We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sprinkle some Italian flavor onto your main dish with our recipe for Tuscan Seasoning. By combining some simple dried herbs, we can have a homemade seasoning blend that'll really jazz up your meal!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sprinkle on chicken, fish, or beef for some Tuscan pizzazz!