We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sprinkle some Italian flavor onto your main dish with our recipe for Tuscan Seasoning. By combining some simple dried herbs, we can have a homemade seasoning blend that'll really jazz up your meal!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sprinkle on chicken, fish, or beef for some Tuscan pizzazz!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!