Zesty Blueberry Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary relish! Tangy and fruity, it's the perfect healthy berry topper for chicken or turkey, or even slices of pound cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What to Do
- Place cranberry sauce in a medium-sized microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high power 60 to 80 seconds, until melted.
- Remove from microwave; fold in blueberries and nuts. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 portions (about 2 tablespoons each).
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. For more blueberry recipes, visit www.blueberry.org.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!