Zesty Blueberry Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary relish! Tangy and fruity, it's the perfect healthy berry topper for chicken or turkey, or even slices of pound cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
What to Do
- Place cranberry sauce in a medium-sized microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high power 60 to 80 seconds, until melted.
- Remove from microwave; fold in blueberries and nuts. Serve warm or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 16 portions (about 2 tablespoons each).
Recipe courtesy of U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. For more blueberry recipes, visit www.blueberry.org.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!