Mango Lime Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then grill it up at your next backyard bash. Everyone will think they've gone on vacation! Our Mango Lime Chicken is so good, it might even inspire your guests to whip out the hula skirts.
What You'll Need
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 2-1/4lbs)
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (juice from about 2 limes)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and process until smooth to create our marinade and basting sauce. Pour half this mixture over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade and basting sauce until later.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, or heat a grill pan over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Discard marinade remaining in bag.
- Cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes per side or until no pink remains in center of chicken, basting occasionally with the reserved marinade and basting sauce.
Test Kitchen Tip
- This is the perfect grilled chicken recipe if you're planning a Hawaiian Luau, but if you want to really impress, make sure to pull out all the stops with our Castaway Coconut Shrimp, Tropical Summer Punch, and our decadent Hawaiian Poke Cake!
- Looking for more of a classic grilled chicken recipe? Then our Beer Can Chicken is perfect!
- No matter what kind of backyard get together you're having, we know that our "Pumped Up" Potato Salad will be a hit!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!