The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Mile-High Chicken Clubs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
This is our take on the classic club sandwich. We dressed it up by adding ranch dressing and layering it higher than you've ever seen! Mile-High Chicken Clubs make a tasty anytime sandwich.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 boneless, skinless cooked chicken cutlets (about 1 pound) (see Note.)
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 sandwich toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with ranch dressing. Place 4 slices, dressing-side up, on a cutting board. Top each with a quarter of the lettuce and a chicken cutlet, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and another piece of toast, dressing-side down.
- Secure each sandwich with 4 toothpicks then slice each with two diagonal cuts, from corner to corner, into quarters.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Here's an easy way to cook chicken cutlets: Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. You can also bake it on a sprayed baking sheet in an 350-degree oven or until no longer pink and juices run clear.