The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 6 cups
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Stash this snack in the pantry for a quick pick-me-up, or pack it for a snack-on-the-go. Either way, it's a healthy treat!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups whole-grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal, sugar, and applie pie spice. Coat mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes. Stir mixture and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake an additional 7 minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins; cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs
The taste bud tingling flavor of horseradish adds a zesty flair to our Bacon and Horseradish Deviled Eggs. This party-pleaser has the added flavor of smoky bacon bits sure to delight your hungry guests.