Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stash this snack in the pantry for a quick pick-me-up, or pack it for a snack-on-the-go. Either way, it's a healthy treat!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups whole-grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal, sugar, and applie pie spice. Coat mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes. Stir mixture and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake an additional 7 minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins; cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.