Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stash this snack in the pantry for a quick pick-me-up, or pack it for a snack-on-the-go. Either way, it's a healthy treat!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups whole-grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal, sugar, and applie pie spice. Coat mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes. Stir mixture and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake an additional 7 minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins; cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.