Gingerbread Doggie Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 25 to 30 dog biscuits
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Reward your favorite furry friend for all the times they snuggled up with you when you were cold, or listened to you go on about your day, with one of these Gingerbread Doggie Biscuits. You'll be so delighted to see how fast they eat these up!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, ginger, cinnamon and cloves until combined.
- In a small bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir together the molasses, water and canola oil. Pour the molasses mixture into the flour and stir ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/2-inch thickness. Use your favorite dog cookie cutters to cut shapes and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and cool completely on a wire rack.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.