The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Red Cinnamon Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 16 Cups
- COOK TIME
- 3 Min
Need a recipe that can be a fantastic Christmas gift, or a delicious snack to keep at home? Make our Red Cinnamon Popcorn! This simple snack recipe is great for bagging up and sharing with family and friends, or eating during your favorite holiday movie.
What You'll Need
- 16 cups popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup red cinnamon candies
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 2 tablespoons green candy sprinkles
What to Do
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon candies. Bring to a boil and continue boiling until candy is dissolved, stirring constantly. Continue boiling 3 more minutes then remove from heat and stir in baking soda.
- Pour over popcorn, mixing until evenly coated. Spread onto baking sheets and sprinkle immediately with green sprinkles; let cool.
- Break apart and store in airtight containers or cellophane gift bags.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing popcorn recipes, try our Award-Winning Popcorn, or our Chili 'n' Cheese Popcorn!
- We love a good snack recipe. Make our Chocolate Acorns or our BLT Bites.
- Be sure to check out our selection of Super Snack Mix Recipes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Dec 23, 2021
I just made this recipe and there is too much soda, because you can actually taste the soda. Also, it had no cinnamon taste at all. Disappointed.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!