Chunky Veggie Gazpacho
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like lots of different veggies in your gazpacho, then you're going to love this Chunky Veggie Gazpacho. The great thing about this is that you can use fresh veggies from your garden or go for convenience with frozen veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 1 medium-sized cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
What to Do
- In a large bowl or soup pot, combine all ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined. Cover and chill overnight, or at least 2 hours before serving.
- Depending on the brand of tomato juice you use, you may want to add 1/2 teaspoon salt to bring out the other flavors. Oh, remember that with hot pepper sauce, a dash goes a long way!
- If you're looking for more chilled soup recipes, check out 17 Sensational Soup Recipes today!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 122
- Calories from Fat 8.3
- Total Fat 0.9g 1 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 697mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 8.9g 0 %