Hearty Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty beef stew will warm you up from the inside-out. Your whole family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ½-ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and onion and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Don't forget to serve this over warm buttered noodles or rice to enjoy every last drop.