Hearty Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This hearty beef stew will warm you up from the inside-out. Your whole family will love it!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 (14 ½-ounce) cans Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14-ounce) can ready-to-use beef broth
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, undrained
- 3 large red potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 3 large carrots, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and onion and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stirring frequently.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 60 to 70 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Don't forget to serve this over warm buttered noodles or rice to enjoy every last drop.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.