Green Beans with Garlic Herb Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A savory garlic and herb butter pumps up the flavor of these garden-fresh beans. Serve alongside your favorite entrée tonight!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 celery rib, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
What to Do
- Cover beans with water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, and boil 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Plunge beans into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain again.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; add onion and celery, and sauté 5 minutes. Add garlic, and sauté 2 minutes. Stir in beans, rosemary, salt, and parsley; sauté 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 148
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 2.6g 5 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 555mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %