Marinated Garden Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 2 Min
Whether you grow your own veggies or not, you're gonna love the garden-fresh vegetables in this salad. (Sure, it's okay to mix and match the veggies you use in here so that you use only the freshest ones.)
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish and pour cooled dressing evenly over them. Toss until well coated and combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving, tossing occasionally. Toss again just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Easy Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Buttery Cabbage
- Cauliflower Griddle Cakes
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Eggplant