Orzo Mushroom Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you unmold this easy-to-make go-along, suddenly your side dish will become the main attraction. Mushrooms and pimientos turn delicate orzo pasta into a mouthwatering favorite theyâ€™ll ask for again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms or mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 2 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 envelopes (from a 2-ounce box) onion soup mix
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook orzo according to package directions; drain. Place in a large bowl, stir in melted butter, then mix in mushrooms, pimientos, scallions, and onion soup mix.
- Place mixture in a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan, and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Invert onto a serving platter and serve immediately.
This is a hit no matter what you serve it with! Recently, we paired it with our Banquet Brisket for a fun-filled, food-filled holiday get-together.
Just before serving, fill the center of the ring with a bunch of curly parsley to add some nice color to your table!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.