Orzo and Pea Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a refreshing change from the "same old, same old" cold summer salads! Rice-shaped orzo pasta teams with garden-fresh ingredients for the perfect bring-along for your next picnic or grilling day!
What You'll Need
- 8 ounces dry orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups green peas, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup loosely packed chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar (original or roasted garlic)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, green peas, onion, parsley, basil, and mint.
- In a medium bowl, combine the seasoned rice vinegar, olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper; whisk until well combined. Add to the pasta mixture and toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to chill.
Recipe courtesy of Mizkan Americas
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.