Roasted Asparagus with Thyme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the main course because when you're making a side dish as delicious as these Roasted Asparagus with Thyme, everyone's gonna forget all about the main dish! This is one side dish that takes center stage.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus and garlic in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme; toss gently to coat.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .