Roasted Asparagus with Thyme
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the main course because when you're making a side dish as delicious as these Roasted Asparagus with Thyme, everyone's gonna forget all about the main dish! This is one side dish that takes center stage.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place asparagus and garlic in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme; toss gently to coat.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring once.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!