Smoky Barbecue Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll come back for seconds and thirds when you serve this down-home taste treat! It's as if you're stirring things up at the old chuck wagon with this Smoky Barbecue Bean Bake.
What You'll Need
- 4 (1 pound each) cans great Northern or navy beans, drained
- 2 3/4 cups mild barbecue sauce
- 1 1/4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1 pound cooked ham, pork, or smoked turkey, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon or imitation bacon bits (optional)
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish
In a large bowl, combine beans, barbecue sauce, bread crumbs, diced meat, green pepper, onion, and liquid smoke.
Put mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with shredded cheese and crumbled bacon.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Liquid smoke is usually found in supermarket condiment sections.
- Check out even more of our favorite smoky recipes right here!
- If you liked this recipe, then we know you'll love our Backyard Bean Bake, the perfect potluck side dish!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 583
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 66 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 1,346mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 95g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 13g 52 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!