Snappy Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Snappy Broccoli Bake is a rich and creamy robust veggie bake that'll surely win over your finicky veggie eaters.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) container processed cheese spread
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle onions evenly over top and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!