Snappy Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Snappy Broccoli Bake is a rich and creamy robust veggie bake that'll surely win over your finicky veggie eaters.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) container processed cheese spread
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle onions evenly over top and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.