Snappy Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Snappy Broccoli Bake is a rich and creamy robust veggie bake that'll surely win over your finicky veggie eaters.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) container processed cheese spread
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle onions evenly over top and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.