Snappy Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Snappy Broccoli Bake is a rich and creamy robust veggie bake that'll surely win over your finicky veggie eaters.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-ounce) container processed cheese spread
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except French-fried onions.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle onions evenly over top and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.