Sugar Snaps with Sesame Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy, crisp, and fresh are a recipe for success and these Sugar Snaps with Sesame Vinaigrette are just that! This recipe is a knock out every time so get ready for this one!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 small clove, garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed
What to Do
- Cook sesame seeds in a skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until toasted; remove from skillet, and let cool.
- Combine garlic and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in vinegar and oils, stirring well with a wire whisk.
- Cook peas in a saucepan in a small amount of boiling water 30 seconds or to desired degree of doneness. Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process, and drain. Add peas and sesame seeds to garlic mixture; toss well to coat. Serve at room temperature, or cover and chill.
Sugar snaps not in season? Use frozen sugar snap peas that have been thawed on paper towels. There's no need to cook the frozen variety before continuing with the recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!