All-in-One Quinoa Bowl
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to cook all day to end up with a fun all-in-one meal that’s both healthy and filling thanks to the convenience of the freezer aisle. And although we say this feeds one, it’s one very generous portion or it’s definitely enough for 2 for lunch. So what do you say you give our All-in-One Quinoa Bowl a try as a good-for-you way to start the new year?
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet potato puffs
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen quinoa and vegetable blend
- 1/2 cup frozen veggie chick’n strips (see Tip)
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
To learn how to make this All-in-One Quinoa Bowl, head over to Easy Home Meals!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- We made this a completely vegetarian option by using meatless chick‘n strips, however feel free to swap them out with strips of cooked chicken breast if you’d like. And for those of us who do like vegetarian options, check out all the choices that are available in the freezer aisle.
- For more healthier meal options, try our Fiesta Zucchini Salad or our Cauliflower & Broccoli Salad!
- Plus, check out or collection of Healthy Dessert Recipes Under 100 Calories.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!