Cranberry Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cranberries and pecans shine in this scrumptious Cranberry Pecan Pie that comes together in no time and is anything but ordinary!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Fold in flour by hand. Stir in cranberries and pecans then spread batter into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool; slice into wedges and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.