Cheese Pizza Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you love pizza, you'll go crazy for our Cheese Pizza Puffs! The kids will love these easy-to-make snacks.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Dried oregano, for sprinkling
- Garlic powder, for sprinkling
- 10 (1-inch) cubes mozzarella cheese (5 ounces total)
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
What to Do
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Lightly sprinkle each indentation with oregano and garlic powder; top each with a cheese cube.
- Pull dough over cheese and pinch together firmly so that cheese is completely enclosed. (Be sure to close dough totally over cheese to prevent cheese from oozing out during baking.) Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Lightly brush tops with sauce, then refrigerate 15 minutes.
- In a preheated 375 degree oven, bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
These are great make-ahead appetizers. Just prepare them and store in the refrigerator unbaked, then bake just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!