Dilly Dijon Catfish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need something fast and tasty for dinner, then you’re going to love our flavor-packed catfish fillets. Coat them with a few everyday basics and get ready for everyone to think you went to some fancy cooking school. We’ll keep how easy these are to prepare, our little secret.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat broiler to high. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place catfish fillets on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, dill, mustard, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper; mix well. Spread evenly over catfish fillets.
- Broil on center rack in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is firm in center and topping is golden. Serve immediately.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).