Dilly Dijon Catfish Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you need something fast and tasty for dinner, then you’re going to love our flavor-packed catfish fillets. Coat them with a few everyday basics and get ready for everyone to think you went to some fancy cooking school. We’ll keep how easy these are to prepare, our little secret.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-ounce) U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat broiler to high. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Place catfish fillets on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, dill, mustard, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper; mix well. Spread evenly over catfish fillets.
- Broil on center rack in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is firm in center and topping is golden. Serve immediately.