Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chicken dinners can get boring, so why not mix things up tonight? We love our Honey Dijon-Glazed Chicken recipe because it is simple, but no one other than you will know! You can make a meal that will excite your table and not your nerves. You're sure to feel like a top chef with this one!
What You'll Need
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup honey
What to Do
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then brush both sides with 1 tablespoon mustard.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; cook chicken 8 to 10 minutes, or until browned on both sides and no longer pink in center. Remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, add garlic and spinach and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Place in a bowl and cover to keep warm.
- Add honey, remaining mustard, remaining salt, and remaining pepper to skillet and heat 1 to 2 minutes, or just until hot. Return chicken to skillet and heat just until chicken is hot, turning to coat with glaze. Serve chicken with spinach and top with glaze.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!