We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 5 wings per serving
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
These wings are so good that they're fit for a king! We think the peanut butter dipping sauce would get a seal of approval from Elvis himself. Our King's Wings pack plenty of flavor, and are a delicious option when you want something a little rockin' roll at dinner time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup honey, divided
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the wings, garlic, salt, and black pepper; toss until evenly coated.
- Place wings on baking sheets in a single layer. Bake 30 minutes, turn wings over, and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until wings are crisp and no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, to make dipping sauce, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add onion and saute 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Add 1/2 cup honey, the ketchup, vinegar, lemon juice, chili powder, and cumin. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add peanut butter; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted 1/2 stick butter, remaining 1/2 honey, and the hot pepper sauce. Add cooked wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve with dipping sauce on the side.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic wing flavors, give our Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings a try! And our Sticky Finger Wings are finger lickin' good.
- If you want more than just wings, try our recipe for Homestyle Fried Chicken! This dinner has something for everyone.
- We've got even more dinner options to enjoy with our Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes, and our Chicken Skillet Dinners!