We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 5 wings per serving
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
These wings are so good that they're fit for a king! We think the peanut butter dipping sauce would get a seal of approval from Elvis himself. Our King's Wings pack plenty of flavor, and are a delicious option when you want something a little rockin' roll at dinner time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup honey, divided
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the wings, garlic, salt, and black pepper; toss until evenly coated.
- Place wings on baking sheets in a single layer. Bake 30 minutes, turn wings over, and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until wings are crisp and no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, to make dipping sauce, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add onion and saute 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Add 1/2 cup honey, the ketchup, vinegar, lemon juice, chili powder, and cumin. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Add peanut butter; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted 1/2 stick butter, remaining 1/2 honey, and the hot pepper sauce. Add cooked wings and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve with dipping sauce on the side.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic wing flavors, give our Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings a try! And our Sticky Finger Wings are finger lickin' good.
- If you want more than just wings, try our recipe for Homestyle Fried Chicken! This dinner has something for everyone.
- We've got even more dinner options to enjoy with our Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes, and our Chicken Skillet Dinners!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?