Crispy Mozzarella Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 mozzarella sticks
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Chewy, gooey, and crunchy....Who could ask for better than that in a finger food?! You'll love our Crispy Mozzarella Sticks!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (9-ounce) package mozzarella string cheese (12 pieces)
- 2 cups vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Place flour and bread crumbs in separate shallow dishes. In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Coat each piece of string cheese with flour then dip in egg mixture and coat completely with bread crumbs. Dip coated string cheese in egg mixture again and coat with a second layer of bread crumbs; place on a platter.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Carefully place coated cheese into hot oil and cook about 1 minute, or until golden, turning to brown all sides. Drain on paper towels and serve immediately.
Serve your mozzarella sticks with warmed marinara sauce or one of your favorite dipping sauces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They'll be asking for more turkey once they get a taste of this extra-juicy and buttery rich Herb Butter Roasted Turkey. The trick is in stuffing your seasoned butter under the skin and slathering it on top, too! This Thanksgiving turkey recipe is truly ready to be the star of this year's feast.