Easy Perfect Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
This chocolate cake recipe is so easy and tastes so perfectly delicious, it's no wonder we call it our Easy Perfect Chocolate Cake. Whether you bake it for a special occasion, or for an anytime dessert, you'll be glad you did!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) containers chocolate frosting
- 1 chocolate-covered toffee candy bars, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 9-inch round cake pans with cooking spray. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and oil until smooth. Pour batter evenly into prepared cake pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Place one cake layer on platter and spread with whipped topping. Place second cake layer on top and spread frosting on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.