Cucumber Ranch Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a bite-sized idea for your next garden party or backyard bash. These Cucumber Ranch Bites are easy to throw-together at a moment's notice, 'cause there's no cooking involved. The homemade, creamy, ranch topping really complements the fresh-from-the-garden ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (0.4-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 5 cherry tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
What to Do
- Using a fork, press down the entire length of cucumbers on all sides, creating ridges. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices and place on platter.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, and 1 tablespoon chives until smooth. Place mixture into pastry bag and pipe onto each cucumber slice.
- Garnish each with a tomato wedge and sprinkle with remaining chives. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you don't have a pastry bag, no worries! Just place your mixture in a small resealable plastic bag, snip off one corner, and pipe away!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Calories 38
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.7g 1 %
- Cholesterol 9.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 68mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.6g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.7g 0 %