Jalapeno Popper Bombs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jalapeno poppers are already a party favorite, but if you're looking for a new way to serve them up, you've got to make our Jalapeno Popper Bombs. We call them bombs because, once you take a bite, these explode with flavor! The outside is crispy-coated with seasoned, cheesy chips, while the inside is stuffed full of cheese, and, of course, a jalapeno slice!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 1 (1-ounce) package taco seasoning, divided
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 16 jalapeno slices from a jar
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella cheese block, cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine tortilla crumbs and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning; mix well and set aside.
- Separate dough into biscuits and cut each in half. Flatten dough slightly with fingers and lightly sprinkle with taco seasoning. Place a jalapeno slice and cube of cheese in center of dough. Gently stretch dough around cheese and pinch seams together. Roll in tortilla crumb mixture until evenly coated, then place on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Making these for a game day bash? Check out our collection of Game Day Finger Foods for even more delicious ideas!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 281
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 4.0g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 690mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.