Football Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beer, cheese, and bread--does it get much better than that? If you're looking for that easy party recipe that'll get everyone gathered on the sofa for the big game, then our Football Cheese Dip is exactly what you need. It only uses five ingredients, so you don't need to be a master chef to keep everyone satisfied. Throw on your favorite team jersey and get ready to root 'em to victory!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) dark rye bread loaf, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (5-ounce) packages Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
What to Do
- Slice the top off the bread and hollow it out, cutting the bread from the inside into chunks. In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, stirring frequently.
- Pour the warm dip into the bread bowl and serve with the bread chunks.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 530
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 31g 47 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 93 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 29g 57 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 795mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.