Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy delicious holiday-style sweet potatoes any time. These Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes are easy because the bottled butterscotch topping does so much of the home-style flavoring for us.
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch dessert topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato chunks in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish; drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, toss with butterscotch topping, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.