Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Mediterranean cooking so popular is the pairing of light, fresh ingredients that are so flavorful and satisfying. These Mediterranean-inspired deviled eggs will surely be your tasty ticket at the table.
What You'll Need
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, hummus, black olives, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture (see Tip) and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with chopped parsley. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Place egg mixture in a resealable plastic storage bag, seal, and cut tip off one corner of bag. Pipe egg mixture into egg white halves.
NOTES: For more information about eggs and World Egg Day, visit www.incredibleegg.org. Visit www.GoodEggProject.org to learn more about modern egg farming and how to give back to the community and live more healthfully.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 115
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.7g 13 %
- Cholesterol 189mg 63 %
- Sodium 183mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.8g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 0.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!