Mediterranean Deviled Eggs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Mediterranean cooking so popular is the pairing of light, fresh ingredients that are so flavorful and satisfying. These Mediterranean-inspired deviled eggs will surely be your tasty ticket at the table.
What You'll Need
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, hummus, black olives, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Fill egg white halves with yolk mixture (see Tip) and place on a platter. Sprinkle each egg with chopped parsley. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Place egg mixture in a resealable plastic storage bag, seal, and cut tip off one corner of bag. Pipe egg mixture into egg white halves.
NOTES: For more information about eggs and World Egg Day, visit www.incredibleegg.org. Visit www.GoodEggProject.org to learn more about modern egg farming and how to give back to the community and live more healthfully.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 119
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.8g 14 %
- Cholesterol 188mg 63 %
- Sodium 183mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.9g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Sparks will surely fly at your table when you serve up our zesty-tasting Firecracker Barbecued Pork! We made this with a special-tasting glaze that combines the sweetness of barbecue sauce and marmalade, along with a kick of hot pepper sauce and horseradish, for an explosion of flavor in your mouth! This is one recipe we guarantee will have you saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"