Swiss Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 cups
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Frozen chopped onions make this dip super easy to stir up, and with 3 cups of cheese, it's guaranteed to make the top of your gang's list of favorite munchies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Drain onions on paper towels.
- Combine onions and remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with large corn chips or Melba toast rounds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 562
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42g 65 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 86 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 90mg 30 %
- Sodium 670mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.