Swiss Onion Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 cups
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Frozen chopped onions make this dip super easy to stir up, and with 3 cups of cheese, it's guaranteed to make the top of your gang's list of favorite munchies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Drain onions on paper towels.
- Combine onions and remaining ingredients. Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve with large corn chips or Melba toast rounds.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 529
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42g 65 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 22g 45 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 664mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These aren't just your run-of-the-mill doughnuts. Our Old-Fashioned Potato Donuts are unexpectedly addictive! They're made with a delicious combo of mashed potatoes, buttermilk, and other tasty ingredients. They have a dense, cake-like texture to them that makes them extra-yummy. Once you try these easy potato donuts, there's no looking back!