Pepperoni Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This year make sure Dad has plenty of company while grilling by serving up this ooey-gooey, cheesy favorite. And since it cooks and stays hot on the grill, it’s a spring-through-fall-tailgating favorite. Make our Pepperoni Pizza Dip before the summer season comes to an end!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pepperoni slices, plus 6 whole slices for garnish
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
To make this fantastic recipe, go to Easy Home Meals!
- To make pizza breadsticks, unroll an 11-ounce refrigerated pizza crust on a flat surface. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Brush mixture over dough and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese. Cut crosswise into 15 (1/2-inch) strips then make one cut lengthwise, cutting all strips in half. Twist each strip into a spiral pattern and place on baking sheets. Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with the dip.
- For more dips at home, try our Slow Cooker Pizza Dip!
- Plus, you'll love these Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks, or our Deep Dish Pizza Casserole.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!