Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf
Anything stuffed with cheese is bound to be a hit, and that goes for our simply awesome Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf. Our Test Kitchen really knocked themselves out to make this delicious novel meatloaf recipe look like you fussed; but only you'll know what a cinch it is.
- It's always a good idea to let your meatloaf sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing it up for eatin'! It's the easiest way to get the most perfect-looking meatloaf slices!
- You can't go wrong if you pair this with some roasted potatoes and a bowl of Country-Style Green Beans. Mmm! (Plus, don't forget about the Best Ambrosia Pie for dessert!)
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out all of our cheesy favorites in The Cheese Lover's eCookbook: 34 Easy Recipes with Cheese.
Cooking Time55 min
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
Read NextKung Pao Beef