Fiesta Skillet Cubed Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a different way to eat cubed steak? Try it with a little Mexican flair! Our easy one-skillet recipe for Fiesta Skillet Cubed Steak cooks up in a quick 25 minutes and contains no added fat! We like to serve it over warm rice to sop up all the beefy goodness!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) beef cubed steaks
- 1 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
What to Do
In a shallow dish, combine flour, paprika, and pepper; add steaks and turn to coat lightly.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook steaks 10 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
Remove steaks to a platter and cover to keep warm. Reduce heat to medium and add broth and diced tomatoes to skillet.
Heat, stirring occasionally, just until mixture begins to boil. In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch; stir until smooth.
- Slowly add to tomato mixture and stir until thickened and smooth. Return steaks to pan and cook until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.