We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this sizzling T-bone steak so flavorful? The fresh garlic! Anytime we have a hankering for steak and can't grill outside, this one, packing both a filet and a strip steak, cooks up to a "T" on our stovetop!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) T-bone steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Using a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat, brown steaks 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pan from heat 1 minute; reduce heat to low. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Cook steaks 1 to 2 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!
- Dad's Meat Loaf
- 25 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes
- Redneck Chicken-Fried Steak
- Your Family's Favorite Meatloaf
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Dad's Beer Marinated Steak
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf