We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this sizzling T-bone steak so flavorful? The fresh garlic! Anytime we have a hankering for steak and can't grill outside, this one, packing both a filet and a strip steak, cooks up to a "T" on our stovetop!
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) T-bone steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
What to Do
- Season steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Using a large skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat, brown steaks 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pan from heat 1 minute; reduce heat to low. Add butter, garlic, and parsley. Cook steaks 1 to 2 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!