Make Ahead Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love fajitas but you hate all the prep work that goes into making them, then you're going to enjoy our all-in-one shortcut that'll allow you to have ready-to-go fajitas whenever you want!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 large onions, cut into 8 wedges each
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons dry fajita seasoning
- 10 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add onions and peppers and saute 10 to 12 minutes, or until onions are lightly browned; place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet and add flank steak. Add fajita seasoning and saute 3 to 4 minutes. Return vegetables to skillet and cook 3 to 4 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mixture into each tortilla and roll up; place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through. Serve fajitas with sour cream and salsa.
Check this out!
- You can make these fajitas ahead of time. Just cover and refrigerate them after filling and rolling, then bake 20 to 25 minutes in a 350 degree oven before serving.
- Love make-ahead meals? Not enough time to make dinner every night of the week? We've got you covered with 10 make-ahead casserole recipes!
- Wanna make your own fresh salsa? Well, we think you'll just love our recipe for Corn 'n' Black Bean Salsa!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 161
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 23 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 188mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say goodbye to boring hot dogs and hello to ones that are deli-delicious! Our Reuben Dogs are a mashup between a favorite deli sandwich (the Reuben!) and perfectly-cooked hot dogs. The tang of the sauerkraut, the gooeyness of the cheese, and the flavor of the Russian dressing make our hot dogs taste extra-special.