Mini Beef Veggie Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ready for the perfect potluck dish to bring to a family member's house the next time you all get together? Our easy ground chuck recipe for Mini Beef Veggie Loaves will certainly do the trick because you can easily spread 'em out among several tables. We've even found a way to work the veggies into the meat, so you can get all of your nutrition out of one meal. It's a win-win for everyone involved!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs (homemade)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine all ingredients except ketchup, mixing well. Shape mixture into 8 mini loaves; place in rack of lightly greased broiler pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Spread ketchup evenly over meat loaves; bake 5 more minutes.
Refrigerated mashed potatoes taste great when they're just heated and served. But for additional flavor, try adding butter, shredded cheese, or chopped chives, or all three!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 319
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 24g 49 %
- Cholesterol 124mg 41 %
- Sodium 764mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 4.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.