Lemon Dill Salmon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a fresh catch? Reel in a true winner with this light and flaky fish that's bound to have your dinner guests showing up early every time. Our Lemon Dill Salmon uses fresh ingredients to harness the natural flavors of your favorite filet of fish. Once this salmon is out of the oven and on the dinner table, you'll know exactly what we're talking about.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place salmon fillet skin side down in the dish; season with salt and pepper.
- Place lemon slices and sprigs of dill in alternating rows across top of fish. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic salmon recipes, try our Barbecue Salmon Salad, our Sheet Pan Maple Salmon, or our Thai Roasted Salmon!
- Looking for a way to use salmon in your burgers? Try our Salmon Patties.
- Plus, if you're hosting, you need our collection of Easy Seafood Appetizer Recipes!
- A note on our Lemon Dill Salmon; we love this easy salmon recipe because it's a chance to experience something fresh and light at dinnertime. Keeping this recipe simple was key so that the natural flavor of the salmon could shine through; we really think we nailed it! The bright lemon, herby dill, and a dash of olive oil is an always classic way to dress a fillet of fish, and now you can recreate these timeless flavors in only 15 minutes! As you can see, we're very proud of this recipe. From everyone in the Test Kitchen, "bon appétit".
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"