Roast Beef Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes, warmed
- 1 (15-ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 1/4 pounds roast beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well.
- Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style. Place in a 9- x 13-inch microwavable dish, seam side down.
- In a bowl, combine gravy and water and pour evenly over the roast beef rolls.
- Microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes. Serve with gravy over the top of the rolls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 467
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 9.2g 46 %
- Trans Fat 1.8g 0 %
- Protein 34g 67 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 860mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.