We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's summertime so get those grills hot and ready for this easy steak recipe. Our Summer Steak recipe gives the adventurous eaters a little something different, while keeping the more conservative ones satisfied. Forget those boring seasoning medleys, 'cause with this recipe, you're in control!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (12-ounce) strip steaks (1-inch thick)
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except steaks and cooking spray. Spray steaks on both sides with cooking spray, then coat steaks completely with seasoning mixture.
- Grill 12 to 14 minutes for medium, or to desired doneness, turning halfway through cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The glaze in this flavor-packed pork dish is made with an ingredient you may have never tried before. This ingredient adds a slightly salty, Asian flair to dishes and is great for cooking with, as well as dipping into. You'll have to try our recipe for Skillet Glazed Pork to see for yourself!