Best Biscuits with Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Wait'll you see how a secret ingredient takes these shortcut biscuits from ordinary to extra-fluffy and delicious! Add a sausage patty and you've got a complete breakfast.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soft drink
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 12 sausage patties
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Stir together first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until mixture forms a dough. (Dough will be wet.) Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 3 or 4 times.
- Divide dough into 12 portions; flatten each portion slightly with hands, and arrange in lightly greased 9-inch round cakepan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden. Split biscuits.
- Cook sausage patties according to package directions. Drain on paper towels. Place each patty between 2 biscuit halves, and serve immediately.
Refrigerate leftover biscuits with sausage overnight. To reheat, bake aluminum foil-wrapped sausage biscuits at 350 degrees F, 5 to 10 minutes or until heated.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!