Cranberry Bliss Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2) sticks butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In another large bowl with an electric mixer, combine butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and eggs; beat until blended.
- Slowly add flour mixture to cream cheese mixture until combined. Stir in cranberries and nuts, then pour into pan.
- Bake 80 to 85 minutes, or or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Looking to add some personality to your dinner spread? How about colorful and whimsical kitchen essentials - like the butter dish we've pictured? If you like this, be sure to check out our collection and order your favorite pieces!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 396
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 98mg 33 %
- Sodium 318mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.