Rancher-Style Cheese Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever wonder why hot dogs come in packs of 10 and buns in packs of 8? The truth may never be known, but what are you supposed to do when you have a few extra buns on your hands? Well, that's where our Rancher-Style Cheese Buns come in! Made with leftover hot dog or hamburger buns, this recipe makes a perfect side dish, and no buns about it!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 hot dog or hamburger buns, split
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dressing mix, and cheese; mix well then set aside.
- Separate rolls in half and place both halves, cut-side-up, on a baking sheet. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over rolls.
- Right before ready to serve, bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until the topping is golden and the edges of the rolls get crispy delicious.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Who says hot dogs require buns? Save 'em for our Rancher-Style Cheese Buns, and instead whip up our Amazing Hot Dogs 'n' Beans Skillet! Entertaining this weekend? Well then, our Chili Cheese Dog Ring is sure to impress the guests!
- For more cheesy bread favorites, try our Cheddar Drop Biscuits or our out-of-this-world Three Cheese Garlic Bread!
- What do you like to do with your leftover buns? Tell us in the comments!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 7.9g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.1g 16 %
- Cholesterol 41mg 14 %
- Sodium 789mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 5.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!