Very Cherry Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add joy to your morning with our recipe for Very Cherry Coffee Cake. This easy coffee cake recipe is just as good for dessert as it is for breakfast. Be prepared to make it again and again!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream 1 cup butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar; add eggs, one at a time. Add 3 cups flour, the baking powder, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread half the batter into prepared pan; spread cherry pie filling evenly over batter and, using a wet knife, cover evenly with remaining batter.
- In a small bowl, using a fork, mix together topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire cooling rack. Cut and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)