Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Butterscotch Peanut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In our vocabularies, fudge equates with yum, yum, Y-U-M-M-Y! This Butterscotch Peanut Fudge will have you in love at first bite, so get ready for this mind-blowing flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
What to Do
- Cook first 3 ingredients in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 to 6 minutes or until smooth; remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla, and salt until blended; stir in peanuts. Pour into a buttered 9-inch square pan. Chill until firm; cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
If desired, microwave first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH setting 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!