Slow Cooker Pork 'n' Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to slave away in the kitchen for that smoky, slow cooked taste. In fact, you don't really need to be in the kitchen at all 'cause your slow cooker is gonna do all the work! Just combine the ingredients, turn your pot on high, and get to relaxin'!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-pound) boneless whole pork loin roast, cut in half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 (15-ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What to Do
- Place pork in a 5-quart slow cooker; top with onion slices.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high 6 to 8 hours, or until meat is tender. Remove roast; shred with 2 forks. Return meat to slow cooker, mix well, and serve.
Wanna top off this meal with a cool and refreshing dessert? Why not try our Caramel Frozen Squares?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 2.7g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 61 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 784mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!