Broccoli Rice Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we hear "casserole," we think "simple and delicious." This Broccoli Rice Casserole fits into both of these categories. Try it and you'll understand.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 (15-ounce) jar process cheese spread
- 3 tablespoons saltine cracker crumbs
What to Do
- Place broccoli in a 2-quart microwave-safe baking dish. Cover and microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, stir together rice, soup, and cheese spread in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli.
- Wipe baking dish dry, and coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour mixture into baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
Involve the whole gang in the meal before you sit down to eat. Have someone set the table, pour the drinks, or stir up the ingredients for this family-pleasin' casserole.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This simple, custard-style pie is made with a splash of something you might have caught Granny sippin' when no one was lookin'! Granny's Moonshine Pie is sweet, creamy, and great for sharing. Don't forget to top each slice with a dollop of our homemade whipped cream!