Cheese Steak Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking to add some excitement to ho-hum dinnertime? Well, bake up a batch of our Cheese Steak Casserole, and you'll have everyone racing to the table! This twist on a traditional Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich tastes plain old delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced thin
- 1 pound thin boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) jar cheese sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place cooked noodles in baking dish; set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook red peppers and onion 4 to 5 minutes, or until fork-tender. Add beef, salt, and pepper to skillet and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is brown, stirring occasionally. Drain liquid.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt cheese sauce in microwave 1 minute.
- Spoon half of cheese sauce over noodles. Top with beef mixture, then pour remaining cheese sauce over top; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!