Chopped Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Expecting company and need a great side dish that goes with just about everything? Our Test Kitchen's favorite Chopped Broccoli Casserole will do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 can (5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese snack crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Squeeze excess water from thawed broccoli; drain well then place in a large bowl. Mix in mushroom soup, grated cheese, mayonnaise, egg, onion, and cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Mix crumbled crackers with melted butter then sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until bubbly.
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
- Looking for more make-ahead casseroles? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 277
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 733mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 13g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %