Chopped Broccoli Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Expecting company and need a great side dish that goes with just about everything? Our Test Kitchen's favorite Chopped Broccoli Casserole will do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 can (5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup crumbled cheese snack crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Squeeze excess water from thawed broccoli; drain well then place in a large bowl. Mix in mushroom soup, grated cheese, mayonnaise, egg, onion, and cayenne pepper, if desired.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole dish. Mix crumbled crackers with melted butter then sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until bubbly.
- We've got even more fantastic broccoli recipes where this came from! Check out our collection of Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More!
- Looking for more make-ahead casseroles? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 22g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 7.4g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 77mg 26 %
- Sodium 736mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 9 %
- Sugars 3.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.