Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dig your fork into the crunchy, golden topping of our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake and you'll find even more yummy, and healthier-for-you goodness! This easy throw-together makes for a hearty side dish or, throw some chicken in and you've got a family-perfect dinner recipe!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled saltine crackers, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the cracker crumb mixture and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl; mix well and spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the reserved cracker crumb mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
- Love creamy broccoli recipes? Then try our creamy and crunchy recipe for Southern Broccoli Tomato Salad!
- To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
- For more healthy and diabetic-friendly recipes, all in one book, click here to purchase your very own copy of Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt!!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.